Update: What this blog will become
Despite the lack of new posts here—Jesus, it’s been more than a month!—I’m doing quite well, thank you very much. My writing cadence hasn’t actually slowed down, either. I've forced myself to prioritize, and the mental math looks like this:
- I like when people read my writing
- My employer benefits (inbound contacts, 3rd party coverage, etc.) when I post on their blog, and also when I guest post on 3rd party blogs
- Tons of people read Bazaarblog and blogs like Convince and Convert, SME and MarketingProfs
- This blog’s audience is far, far more…intimate
- So, it makes more sense for me to write original content for other blogs
My words go farther elsewhere. As much as I like you, dear reader, you can still read my stuff on other blogs. Here’s how I’m going to make sure you see it: I’ll post links to it, and summaries, right here.
So this blog’s not dead yet. And I am very much alive. But this will become more of a curation of my writing around the web. Perhaps I'll post exclusive content when it just wouldn't fit elsewhere. You’re cool with that, right? Glad to hear it. Cheers!
Bonus! A few links to recent pieces I’ve written:
- 4 social-savvy ways to promote your brand without shouting (Bazaarblog)
- Why Quora will thrive long after the buzz wears off (Bazaarblog)
- Rocket Content – Your B2B Secret Weapon (Convince & Convert)
- Can Your Company Be Customer-Centric If Your Blog Isn’t? (Social Media Explorer)
- 4 Secrets to Killer Content Management for Your Corporate Blog (MP Daily Fix)
I'm incredibly grateful for my loyal readers, and all I'm asking is that they follow me a few clicks away now and then. If there's anything y'all need, ping away.